There isn’t a better time than now to introduce the genius of Lean Six Sigma to online software development, especially if you work in information technology. This course will help you navigate through the ground floor of this exciting merger!
Lean Introduction in Information Technology: What You Will Learn as It Applies to IT
- Lean Concepts Overview
- Six Sigma Overview
- Constraints Management
- Understanding Critical To’s – Customer & Quality
- Root Cause Analysis
- Six Sigma and CMMI
- Lean Software Development
This Online Program Includes the Following:
- 3 months of access to online 6Sigma.us Online program materials
- Online Exams and Quizzes
- Introduction to Lean in Information Technology course Certificate printable upon completion of Online Training
- Downloadable Manual for the course
- Please note there are no refunds once the program has been started or 7 Days after purchase.
Within the contemporary IT environment seen in today’s society, there is a much greater need to construct, manage, and sustain a company’s information assets along with the concept of “doing more with less.” This course has been created to provide you the best Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques to augment the ability of any IT company. From software creation utilizing Agile and Lean methods to governance frameworks, such as ITIL, Lean Six Sigma is a potent model that gives you an incredible value in the IT industry.
This program has been created to deliver real-world examples along with optimal practices for the industry, including Software Application Development and IT Management, and integrating precise Six Sigma Lean tools for maximum performance. It also integrates foundational comprehension regarding Business Processes. Management as a discipline and the role that Information Technology plays in these programs. The courses are taught by qualified Lean Six Sigma and IT experts.