- Learn from experts every month for free
- Valuable information direct to your email
- Easy to read and you can cancel anytime
Lean Fundamentals program provides candidates with a thorough working knowledge of principles of Lean
6Sigma.us’ Lean Fundamentals course introduces the principles of Lean and overall importance of focusing on what adds value to the customer. Lean Fundamentals provides individuals methods to recognize wastes in processes as well as identify barriers to flow and implement pull in their current processes.
Our Lean Fundamentals Classroom and Virtual Instructor-led courses cover the following topics:
- Lean Concepts and Lean Six Sigma
- Principles of Lean and A3 Thinking
- Project Planning and Approach
- Foundation of Lean: Waste
- Foundation of Lean: 5S
- Map the Value Stream
- Finding the Value, Data Collection and Display (end of Lean Introduction 2 day)
- Root Cause Analysis
- Creating Flow
- Establish Flow
- Mistake Proofing
- Pursue Perfection
- Future State Value Stream
At the end of this course, the attendees will:
- Recognize that Lean and Six Sigma are very compatible systems that function more effectively as a cohesive unit. 6Sigma.us provides a complete range of Lean and Six Sigma classes, as well as deployment assistance.
- Gain the skills necessary to utilize Lean methodologies that reduce cycle times, and improve productivity and quality.
- Establish robust Value Stream Maps for any process.
There are no prerequisites for our Lean Fundamentals programs. Attendees will receive two certificates, one certificate for successfully completing the training and another certificate for successfully completing a live project, which will designate individuals as internationally-recognized Lean Agents.
As an IACET, PMI, and SHRM Accredited Provider, 6Sigma.us offers IACET CEUs, PMI PDUs, and SHRM PDCs for its learning events. (PMI and the PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.).
Current Classroom Training Schedule
Lean Fundamentals [ ]
|3 Days||May-10-2022||Virtual Instructor-led Training||$1300||Register|
|4 Days||Jun-20-2022||Boston, MA||$2000||Register|
|4 Days||Jul-11-2022||Phoenix & Scottsdale, AZ||$2000||Register|
|4 Days||Jul-18-2022||Dallas, TX||$2000||Register|
|4 Days||Jul-18-2022||Toronto, ON||$2000||Register|
|3 Days||Jul-26-2022||Virtual Instructor-led Training||$1300||Register|
|4 Days||Aug-08-2022||Chicago, IL||$2000||Register|
|3 Days||Aug-23-2022||Virtual Instructor-led Training||$1300||Register|
|4 Days||Aug-29-2022||Minneapolis, MN||$2000||Register|
|4 Days||Sep-26-2022||Dallas, TX||$2000||Register|
|4 Days||Oct-03-2022||Las Vegas, NV||$2000||Register|
|4 Days(Tue-Fri)||Oct-11-2022||Providence, RI||$2000||Register|
|3 Days||Oct-11-2022||Virtual Instructor-led Training||$1300||Register|
|4 Days||Oct-31-2022||San Francisco, CA||$2000||Register|
|3 Days||Oct-31-2022||Virtual Instructor-led Training||$1300||Register|
|3 Days||Nov-15-2022||Virtual Instructor-led Training||$1300||Register|
|3 Days||Dec-06-2022||Virtual Instructor-led Training||$1300||Register|