- Learn from experts every month for free
- Valuable information direct to your email
- Easy to read and you can cancel anytime
It can be confusing selecting a quality Lean Six Sigma consulting and training provider. You have numerous options and there are other good consulting companies out there (along with many poor ones). At Global Six Sigma USA, we believe we have found a highly effective, balanced business model that will bring you the best results.
Why should you choose 6Sigma.us?
- Our excellent instructors and mentors who typically bring to you 10 to 30 years of real world, hands-on experience implementing Lean and Six Sigma.
- We’ve worked around the world in many different industries.
- We understand that there is no “one size fits all” approach to Lean or Six Sigma.
- We offer a wide range of flexible, modular standard programs.
- We will creatively work with you on the best custom solutions for your business.
- We offer credible training with a practical focus.
- We provide you with detailed, high quality handout materials for future reference.
- We keep our overhead low to keep your costs down.
- The majority of your fees go toward paying excellent consultants well.
Excellent Instructor Quality
At 6Sigma.us we emphasize the quality of our instructors. All credible consulting companies teach similar Lean and Six Sigma methods and tools. The major difference between training programs is the instructors’ experience and ability to relate that knowledge to your real world situations. Our instructors and mentors have typically not been life-long consultants. Some have been among the best in other consulting companies, while others went into consulting following successful careers as process improvement leaders. Because of this wealth of real-world experience, we consistently score extremely well on customer satisfaction and instructor quality.
Practical Credible Programs
The whole point of implementing Lean Six Sigma is to enhance your organization’s ability to execute your business strategy. Our programs emphasize a practical approach geared to delivering those real world results. If you prefer a more academic theoretical approach you should probably go elsewhere. We will cover enough theory for you to understand the concepts, but we will not get you so lost that you miss the application of the concepts.
To achieve our certifications you must demonstrate an ability to apply the techniques covered in the Six Sigma training. Passing a written test only demonstrates your ability to pass a written test. Watching online slides only shows that you can turn on a computer. Our Six Sigma training involves face-to-face courses in an interactive classroom with hands-on coursework. You learn by doing and working with a team to solve problems. Our certification programs include (at no extra cost) access to your instructor after the training to help you complete the practical application requirement for the certification.