It can be confusing selecting a quality Lean Six Sigma consulting and training provider. You have numerous options and there are other good consulting companies out there (along with many poor ones). At Global Six Sigma USA, we believe we have found a highly effective, balanced business model that will bring you the best results.
Why should you choose 6Sigma.us?
- Our excellent instructors and mentors typically bring to you 10 to 30 years of real-world, hands-on experience implementing Lean and Six Sigma.
- We’ve worked around the world in many different industries.
- We understand that there is no “one size fits all” approach to Lean or Six Sigma.
- We offer a wide range of flexible, modular standard programs.
- We will creatively work with you on the best custom solutions for your business.
- We offer credible training with a practical focus.
- We provide you with detailed, high-quality handout materials for future reference.
- We keep our overhead low to keep your costs down.
Excellent Instructor Quality
At 6Sigma.us we emphasize the quality of our instructors. All credible consulting companies teach similar Lean and Six Sigma methods and tools. The major difference between training programs is the instructors’ experience and ability to relate that knowledge to your real-world situations. Our instructors and mentors learned how to use Lean Six Sigma by leading projects themselves while working their way up to leaders in their organizations. As Master Black Belts they integrate this wealth of real-world experience into all our training programs. Our practical approach to training over there is why we consistently score extremely well on customer satisfaction and instructor quality.
Practical Credible Programs
The whole point of implementing Lean Six Sigma is to enhance your organization’s ability to execute your business strategy. Our blend of theory and practical application is a proven approach for project success.
To achieve our certifications you must demonstrate an ability to apply the techniques covered in the training. While passing an exam illustrates your ability to retain information, applying those concepts in a real-world scenario proves you have the skills required to lead successful projects.
Our Lean Six Sigma training involves face-to-face courses in an interactive format with hands-on coursework. You learn by doing and working with a team to solve problems. Our certification programs include access to instructors after the training to help you complete the practical application requirement for the certification.