- Learn from experts every month for free
- Valuable information direct to your email
- Easy to read and you can cancel anytime
Gain a fundamental understanding of Lean Six Sigma
6Sigma.us gears its Six Sigma White Belt classes toward providing you with a fundamental comprehension of the outline of Lean Six Sigma (LSS) involving process improvement, variability, process performance, and the specific roles that different team members play.Find a Training Location
Our Six Sigma White Belt classes are 6 to 8 hours in length and cover the following topics:
- Overview of LSS methods
- LSS positioning roles
- Variability introduction
Students in the White Belt class will go on to support to a process improvement project as either a Project Leader or as a Team Member. Open enrollment is available and these classes are taught in over 20 locations, on your PC via our self-paced training or on a 6Sigma.us Six Sigma White Belt Webinar.
Read About The Top 10 Reasons for Six Sigma White Belt Training
SixSigma.us offers both Live Virtual classes as well as Online Self-Paced training. Most option includes access to the same great Master Black Belt instructors that teach our World Class in-person sessions. Sign-up today!
All Six Sigma White Belt students will:
- Acquire a basic understanding of Six Sigma and Lean tools and methods
- Obtain knowledge about the DMAIC process (Six Sigma structure) and their roles
- Understand specific DMAIC processes including how to define, measure, analyze, improve, and control
- Understand how to reduce resources and waste while augmenting satisfaction among customers
6Sigma.us also offers a Self-Paced Training Option: Lean Six Sigma Online White Belt Training and Certification
The interactive Webinar session will be provided to you live via one of our real-world Master Black Belts, providing each student with the opportunity to ask questions as the course progresses. This 6-hour online seminar discusses the philosophies, history, techniques, and tools of Six Sigma and Lean in a language that is easily understood by all attendees.
This Six Sigma overview is ideal for the following candidates:
- Leaders who want to move forward with Six Sigma or Lean strategy or both
- Branches or organizations that need a clear grasp or knowledge of Six Sigma and/or Lean
- Administrators who desire to examine choices involving enhancement of productivity, performance improvement, and structured change
This platform is also excellent as a primer for possibly all employees in a company to enable everyone to understand the methods their company uses and move forward with a foundation to build upon.
Course Times: 11 am – 3 pm (Eastern) 10 am – 2 pm (Central) 8 am – 12 pm (Pacific)View