Gain a fundamental understanding of Lean Six Sigma
6Sigma.us gears its Six Sigma White Belt classes toward providing you with a fundamental comprehension of the outline of Lean Six Sigma (LSS) involving process improvement, variability, process performance, and the specific roles that different team members play.Find a Training Location
Our White Belt classes are 6 to 8 hours in length and cover the following topics:
- Overview of LSS methods
- LSS positioning roles
- Variability introduction
Students in the White Belt class will go on to support to a process improvement project as either Project Leader or as a Team Member. Open enrollment is available and these classes are taught in over 20 locations, on your PC via our self-paced training or on a 6Sigma.us Six Sigma White Belt Webinar.
Checkout Self-Paced Online Training Programs
All Six Sigma White Belt students will:
- Acquire a basic understanding of Six Sigma and Lean tools and methods
- Obtain knowledge about the DMAIC process (Six Sigma structure) and their roles
- Understand specific DMAIC processes including how to define, measure, analyze, improve, and control
- Understand how to reduce resources and waste while augmenting satisfaction among customers
The interactive Six Sigma White Belt Webinar session will be provided to you live via one of our real-world Master Black Belts, providing each student with the opportunity to ask questions as the course progresses. This 6-hour online seminar discusses the philosophies, history, techniques, and tools of Six Sigma and Lean in a language that is easily understood by all attendees.
This Six Sigma overview is ideal for the following candidates:
- Leaders who want to move forward with Six Sigma or Lean strategy or both
- Branches or organizations that need a clear grasp or knowledge of Six Sigma and/or Lean
- Administrators who desire to examine choices involving enhancement of productivity, performance improvement, and structured change
This platform is also excellent as a primer for possibly all employees in a company to enable everyone to understand the methods their company uses and move forward with a foundation to build upon.
Course Time (Given by each time zone):
- 10 am – 4 pm (Eastern)
- 9 am – 3 pm (Central)
- 7 am – 1 pm (Pacific)