Fundamental Understanding of Lean Six Sigma
White Belt workshops, sponsored by 6Sigma.us, are geared toward providing you with fundamental comprehension of the Lean Six Sigma (also known as LSS) outline involving process improvement, variability, process performance, and the specific roles that different team members play.
Our White Belt workshop is 4 hours in length and covers the following topics:
- Overview of LSS methods
- LSS positioning roles
- Variability introduction
Students who attend this workshop lend support to the process improvement projects as either a Project Leader or as a Team Member. These specific workshops must be completed by enrolling in one of our Six Sigma Overview/White Belt courses. Open enrollment is available, and these classes are taught in over 20 locations, on your PC via our self-paced training, or on a 6Sigma.us White Belt webinar.
All White Belt students will be given an introduction to the tools and methods to be used as follows:
- To acquire a basic understanding of Six Sigma and Lean
- To obtain knowledge about the DMAIC process (Six Sigma structure) and their roles
- To understand specific DMAIC processes including how to define, measure, analyze, improve, and control
- To reduce resources and waste, while augmenting satisfaction among customers
- Self-Paced Option Lean Six Sigma Online White Belt Training and Certification