JumpStarts gain an understanding of the Lean Six Sigma roadmap and basic quality tools
6Sigma.us’ Lean Six Sigma JumpStart training is ideal for individuals who are looking to understand the Lean Six Sigma road map and get started on a project but aren’t able to commit to two weeks up front.
There are no prerequisites for the JumpStart program. White & Yellow Belt concepts are covered during this training.
Our JumpStart classroom and virtual instructor-led courses cover the following topics:
- Six Sigma Program Overview
- Define Phase
- Six Sigma Deployment
- Process Variables Mapping
- C&E Matrix
- Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- Waste Identification
- Methods to Reduce Waste
- Introduction to Statistics and Graphical Analysis
- Graphical Analysis with software (Minitab or SigmaXL)
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- MSA Exercise
- Capability Studies
- Week One Wrap Up
At the end of this course, the attendees will:
- Acquire the knowledge obtained from the White and Yellow Belt
- Gain a general understanding of basic understanding of commonly used quality tools used to understand your processes performance
The JumpStart training will cover the basics on how to scope your project, map out the processes, prioritize what you need to focus on, and understand base line metrics, hence the name “JumpStart”. Many students continue with week 2 of Green Belt training at a later date.
White, Yellow Belt and JumpStart are not prerequisites for Green Belt, you may enroll directly in the Green Belt training course if your expectation is to lead projects.
6Sigma.us is proud to offer CEUs, PDUs and PDCs for our training programs. We are accredited by IACET to offer CEUs, PMI® to offer PDUs and SHRM to offer PDCs for for our JumpStart for the successful completion of all training requirements. (PMI and the PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.).
To receive an Adobe PDF of information about JumpStart Belt classes from 6Sigma.us, please send an email with “Jumpstart” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.