Six Sigma Training and Certification Minneapolis and St. Paul, Minnesota
6Sigma.us was the first Six Sigma provider to offer the first two weeks of the Green Belt and Black Belt together. This 2+2 format allows for Green Belts and Black Belts to attend training together, thus improving internal synergy while providing greater organizational flexibility. We deliver a full range of onsite Six Sigma Champion leadership courses for organizations deploying Six Sigma. Please use discount code BB1000 to receive the $1000 discount for signing up for your Green Belt and Black Belt after Green Belt at the same time.
The public classes start at 8:00 am and end at 5:00 pm Monday through Thursday at most locations. Weeks with 4.5 days will end at 12:00 pm on Friday. This includes the JumpStart, as well as the first week of the Green Belt. The first week of the Master Black Belt also includes a ½ day on the first Friday.
Six Sigma Minneapolis St. Paul Training Venue
2261 Killebrew Dr,
Bloomington, MN 55425
Tel: +1 (952) 854-0900
For a homey feel close to attractions and main businesses, settle at Homewood Suites – Mall of America. Featuring easy access to the well-known shopping center, upscale dining and shopping are within your fingertips. Staying is nothing less with first-class recreational amenities onsite including a swimming pool and fitness center.
You Should Know
- Complimentary airport service and parking
- Pet-friendly with restrictions
- Inviting indoor pool with complimentary towels, chairs, and loungers
- Room service and restaurant for onsite dining
- Free use of onsite stationary bikes, treadmills, and weights
- 3 air-conditioned meeting rooms with up-to-date amenities
- Premium in-room entertainment amenities
- Well-appointed business center
- Discounted access to the nearby gym
Minneapolis, MN: Classroom Training Photo Gallery
6sigma.us conducts trainings at various locations across the globe. You can take a quick look at some of our classroom training pictures conducted at different locations worldwide.
The instructor and how he tied the course into practical knowledge.