This year has been a very eventful year, and has taught us some difficult and valuable lessons. So we picked the top five blogs we felt were best to reflect or ponder on how we can make sense of them. We lost Jack Welch who gave us Six Sigma — his belief is his secret ingredient. We also lost Kobe Bryant, the basketball legend who was taken too soon in a horrific helicopter accident, and what learned…and of course COVID-19, the pandemic that put a lot of people out of business while helping others grow their business. We also included two important blogs with information you will always need in anything you do. You need to know the root cause of an issue, and you will always need the basic core of the Six Sigma philosophy.
- Be the first one to receive the latest updates and information from 6Sigma
- Get curated resources from industry-experts
- Gain an edge with complete guides and other exclusive materials
- Become a part of one of the largest Six Sigma community
- Unlock your path to become a Six Sigma professional
"*" indicates required fields