Have you wanted to solve an issue or problem and get to the root cause so it won’t happen again? Perhaps you have a problem with an unknown cause. Do you know how to solve a problem with an unknown cause?
If these questions have piqued your interest, then our 3-day course at 6Sigma.us, appropriately called Root Cause Analysis Training 3-day Course, is the answer.
Our Root Cause Analysis (RCA) training course is one of the finest on the subject matter. You will learn how to delve into finding the root cause so that a particular issue never happens again, and learn how to create a future state that eradicates the problem.
- What Root-Cause Analysis (RCA) is, why we need it and when to use it
- Problem-Solving Process Flowchart (8D Roadmap)
- Problems vs. Opportunities
- Preventative Practices
- Problem Detection & Specification
- Problem Anatomy = |Should – Actual|*Risk
- Causes to Determine
- Cause Structures
- Situation Appraisal
- Known vs. Unknown Cause
- Using Facts, Evidence & Assumptions
- Interim Actions
- Using a Team Approach
- Risk Analysis Tools
- Importance of Language
- Cause-Effect Mapping Methods
- Potential Cause Filters and Generators
- Human Error
- Choosing the Best Solution Profile
- Solution Validation
- Exercises & Case Studies
Learn More about Root Cause Analysis Online Training
The Learning Objectives
- Know what to do when problems occur.
- Define, validate and decide if the problem should be solved.
- Use a team approach and understand team dynamics.
- Take appropriate interim actions.
- Choose the most appropriate RCA methods for the situation.
- Determine and implement the best sustainable solution.
This is one of our most popular courses and fills up fast! But don’t worry, we have courses all over the country, perhaps even in your hometown. For more information and to find out about our other Lean Six Sigma classes, please visit 6sigma.us.