With the current demands on your time, what do you if you are truly motivated to understand the Lean Six Sigma roadmap so that you can get started on that project you’ve been putting off at work?
STOP! 6Sigma.us has the solution and it’s called Jumpstart!
We’ll cover the basics on how to scope your project, map out the processes, prioritize what you need to focus on, and understand baseline metrics — hence the name Jumpstart.
Our Six Sigma Jumpstart is ideal for individuals that are looking to understand the Lean Six Sigma roadmap and get started on a project but aren’t able to commit to two weeks up front. The Jumpstart is the same as Green Belt week 1, which also includes White & Yellow Belt. Many of these candidates do continue with week 2 of Green Belt at a later date, which we provide a reduced rate.
Exclusive Benefits of Our Six Sigma Jumpstart Training
- Every course is taught by a Master Black Belt instructor with real-world knowledge and extensive project experience
- The Master Black Belt will provide support and project consultation during class
- Students will receive initial project assistance before the first week of the class for up to two hours, this would include remote contact by email or phone
- 6Sigma.us provides valuable data files and templates that may be kept by the student and used for projects for certification and other projects in the future
- Receive samples of basic projects
- Generic project charter examples
- On-site consulting services offered at a special rate for all participating students
- 6Sigma.us is proud to offer CEUS and PDUs for our training programs.
The following is what sets 6Sigma.us apart from the rest:
We have gone through extensive reviews from both IACET and PMI®*. As a result, 6sigma.us is authorized by IACET to offer 3.4 CEUs for this program upon successful completion of all training and exams. We are also an approved provider of PMI®*, which allows us to offer 34 PDU’s upon successful completion of all training and exams required for the Jumpstart.