Kaizen Burst event (3-5 days) – A working session, where the purpose is to complete a specific set of tasks by the end of the event. There is a limited amount of analysis, most of the time is spent implementing the changes, and validating that they work. These are ideal for bringing a team together to make significant progress on a task that has been dragging on too long. Unlike a mapping event, 80% of the actions are completed during the event, with the remaining 20% completed within the next 30 days.
Please contact us to discuss the scope of your kaizen burst event, so we can help you determine the duration and estimated cost.