Lean Six Sigma Service: Best For Maintenance Services
It is not easy to implement the Lean Six Sigma service in several companies. The main reason behind this fact is that in many companies the maintenance activities are conducted by comparatively less-skilled professionals who do may not have the capability to recognize the complexities of lean methodologies and concepts. Another reason why these professionally are unable to understand the lean concepts is that they are engaged into several other professional works in the office.
Now, the question arises that how do the companies deal with the challenge of implementing lean in several processes? Well, the answer of this question is the Computerized Maintenance Management Software (CMMS) systems. This helps in streamlining the various activities of an organization. Basically, this system reduces the average time lapsed between two successive maintenance tasks for every serious mechanism and also recognize the main reason of breakdowns. This automatically reduces the workload of the maintenance personnel and also gives them enough time to get them selves familiar with the lean concepts of Six Sigma.
How To Carry Out The Executions?
In order to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the maintenance services, it is important for you t o make optimum use of the existing CMMS system during the lean execution phase. Lean execution for the maintenance service can give better results if it is carried out under the framework of CMMS as in that state it become easier for both the maintenance department and the execution department to understand the technicalities that are involved in it.
There are several small organizations that are not financially sound enough to take help of the CMMS to improve the maintenance services. In such case these companies can take help of the manual systems that are similar to the CMMS. This manual maintenance management system will surely act as an obstacle for a lager organization, however it is always beneficial for a small organization to have this system especially at the time of execution of lean concepts.
There are five laws of lean Six Sigma that you need to follow in order to improve the quality of business process and also improving the customer satisfaction. These laws are also known as the key ideas derived both from Six Sigma and lean manufacturing.
These laws are:
• The Zeroth Law: The first law is known as Zeroth law as every principles of Lean Six Sigma are built upon this law. This law states the laws of market – customer critical. The basic priority of this law is to improve he quality of the of the product in addition of the return on investment and net present value.
• The First Law: This law is also known as the Law of Flexibility. This refers that the swiftness of every process is in proportion to the flexibility of the process. It also states that the more process is receptive and flexible to adopt changes, the better the development of the project implementation is.
• The Second Law: This law is also popularly known as the Law of Focus. It is defined as 20% of the activities in a process cause 80% of the delay. So, the professionals have to focus on all those activities that are associated with the productivity.
• The Third Law: The third law of Lean Six Sigma is the law of Velocity. According to this law every process is inversely proportionally to the amount of the WIP (Work In Progress).
• The Fourth Law: It is the last law of lean Six Sigma Service. It is defined known as the complexity of the service or product offering adds more non-value, WIP and cost than either low sigma or un-lean (slow speed). Process problems.
So, with the help of the Lean Six Sigma service and its laws, you can easily improve the out comes of your business and get the flawless work.
6Sigma.us is the premier source for training, education and support of these three key leaders. Look to 6Sigma.us to be a valued partner in implementation, training and consulting of the methodology in your manufacturing organization. If you are not seeing the desired results you imagines, reach out to us today.
SixSigma.us offers both Live Virtual classes as well as Online Self-Paced training. Most option includes access to the same great Master Black Belt instructors that teach our World Class in-person sessions. Sign-up today!
Virtual Classroom Training Programs Self-Paced Online Training Programs