- Learn from experts every month for free
- Valuable information direct to your email
- Easy to read and you can cancel anytime
Whirlpool is one of many manufacturers that have sent attendees to our Lean Six Sigma training programs. Whirlpool is a global household name as the world’s leading manufacturer of home appliances. With over 100,000 employees worldwide, the company demands a systematic approach to running operations and driving profitability. Whirlpool has been employing Lean and Six Sigma methodologies since 1997, generating millions of dollars of cost savings.
Our Six Sigma programs include:
- Classroom Training: programs taught by Master Black Belts with real world experience
- Onsite Training: tailored to meet the specific needs of your organization
- Online Training: includes White, Yellow, Green, and Black Belt training and certification, providing an option for those who prefer a self-paced program
- Webinar Training: provides an interactive experience taught by an experienced Master Black Belt
- Blended Programs: a hybrid online and classroom training approach
Don't delay — get your Six Sigma career started now!
This page exists since Whirlpool is one of our past customers. We make no claim that Whirlpool endorses or jointly offers programs with us.