- Learn from experts every month for free
- Valuable information direct to your email
- Easy to read and you can cancel anytime
Virginia Tech University is one of several schools that have sent attendees to our training programs. This leading research institution has been providing undergraduate and graduate degrees to students since it was established in 1872. The training programs offered by 6Sigma.us has enabled higher education institutions such as Virginia Tech to manage quality and processes within their medical schools.
6Sigma.us has provided world class Lean and Six Sigma training for over 5,000 organizations. Training options include:
- Classroom Training: taught by Master Black Belts, program provides traditional training
- Onsite Training: created and designed to meet the specific needs of your organization
- Online Training: self-paced program includes White, Yellow, Green, and Black Belt training and certification
- Webinar Training: taught by an experienced Master Black Belt, program is perfect for those seeking an interactive learning experience
- Blended Programs: approach combines both online and classroom training
Get enrolled in one of our programs today!
Our Six Sigma programs include:
- Classroom Training: programs taught by Master Black Belts with real world experience
- Onsite Training: tailored to meet the specific needs of your organization
- Online Training: includes White, Yellow, Green, and Black Belt training and certification, providing an option for those who prefer a self-paced program
- Webinar Training: provides an interactive experience taught by an experienced Master Black Belt
- Blended Programs: a hybrid online and classroom training approach
Don't delay — get your Six Sigma career started now!
This page exists since Virginia Tech University is one of our past customers. We make no claim that Virginia Tech University endorses or jointly offers programs with us.