- Learn from experts every month for free
- Valuable information direct to your email
- Easy to read and you can cancel anytime
The USAA has relied on our programs to train its staff in Lean Six Sigma methodologies. Based in San Antonio, Texas, the USAA is a financial services company that offers banking, investing, and insurance to people and families that currently serve or have served the US military.
The organization has successfully implemented Lean Six Sigma programs in order to streamline their operations functions and improve customer service. Over 5,000 companies like the USAA rely on our training classes, which include:
Select from our different training options:
Classroom Training: taught by Master Black Belts with real world experience
Onsite Training: taught at the company location in order to meet the specific needs of your organization
Online Training: complete program includes White, Yellow, Green, and Black Belt certifications
Webinar Training: engaging interactive experience taught by an industry experienced Master Black Belt
Blended Programs: blended training combines online and classroom education
Our Six Sigma programs include:
- Classroom Training: programs taught by Master Black Belts with real world experience
- Onsite Training: tailored to meet the specific needs of your organization
- Online Training: includes White, Yellow, Green, and Black Belt training and certification, providing an option for those who prefer a self-paced program
- Webinar Training: provides an interactive experience taught by an experienced Master Black Belt
- Blended Programs: a hybrid online and classroom training approach
Don't delay — get your Six Sigma career started now!
This page exists since USAA is one of our past customers. We make no claim that USAA endorses or jointly offers programs with us.