- Learn from experts every month for free
- Valuable information direct to your email
- Easy to read and you can cancel anytime
The Kroger Company is one of many brands that sends attendees to our Lean Six Sigma training programs. Kroger is the country’s largest supermarket chain, with stores in 31 states. The brand’s formats include supermarkets, convenience stores, department stores, superstores, and mall jewelry stores.
Among other things, the company used Lean and Six Sigma doctrines to improve their shrink performance — in order to “sell more and lose less.” Learn why the Kroger Company and 5,000 organizations trust the Lean and Six Sigma training programs offered by 6Sigma.us.
We offer flexibility for the busy professional! Our training options include:
- Classroom Training: traditional training led by Master Black Belts with real world experience
- Onsite Training: customized, fully deployed programs
- Online Training: complete program includes White, Yellow, Green, and Black Belt training and certification, perfect for those who prefer a self-directed program
- Webinar Training: provides a virtual learning experience taught by an experienced Master Black Belt
- Blended Programs: a combination program that includes online and classroom training
Get enrolled in a training class near you today!
Our Six Sigma programs include:
- Classroom Training: programs taught by Master Black Belts with real world experience
- Onsite Training: tailored to meet the specific needs of your organization
- Online Training: includes White, Yellow, Green, and Black Belt training and certification, providing an option for those who prefer a self-paced program
- Webinar Training: provides an interactive experience taught by an experienced Master Black Belt
- Blended Programs: a hybrid online and classroom training approach
Don't delay — get your Six Sigma career started now!
This page exists since The Kroger Company is one of our past customers. We make no claim that The Kroger Company endorses or jointly offers programs with us.