- Learn from experts every month for free
- Valuable information direct to your email
- Easy to read and you can cancel anytime
Boston Consulting Group is one of many management consulting firms that sends attendees to our Lean Six Sigma training programs. The company is one of the world’s leading management consulting firms. It has a solid reputation as a premier employer, consistently being listed in the Top 5 of Fortune’s ‘100 Best Companies to Work For’ list for the last several years. The company’s focus on its people, a collaborative culture, and extensive training have contributed to its success, and have been influenced by Lean and Six Sigma philosophies.
6Sigma.us offers several training options:
- Classroom Training: traditional style program conducted and led by Master Black Belts with industry experience
- Onsite Training: programs taught at the company location to meet the needs of the company
- Online Training: self-paced program includes White, Yellow, Green, and Black Belt training and certification
- Webinar Training: Online, interactive experience taught by a Master Black Belt
- Blended Programs: accelerated program combines online and classroom training
Our Six Sigma programs include:
- Classroom Training: programs taught by Master Black Belts with real world experience
- Onsite Training: tailored to meet the specific needs of your organization
- Online Training: includes White, Yellow, Green, and Black Belt training and certification, providing an option for those who prefer a self-paced program
- Webinar Training: provides an interactive experience taught by an experienced Master Black Belt
- Blended Programs: a hybrid online and classroom training approach
Don't delay — get your Six Sigma career started now!
This page exists since The Boston Consulting Group, Inc. is one of our past customers. We make no claim that The Boston Consulting Group, Inc. endorses or jointly offers programs with us.