- Learn from experts every month for free
- Valuable information direct to your email
- Easy to read and you can cancel anytime
Texas A&M University is one of many schools that have sent attendees to our Lean Six Sigma programs. As one of the largest universities in the United States, Texas A&M University offers degrees in over 150 courses of study and is home to 18 research institutes. With demand to develop a viable higher quality educational process at an all-time high, the training offered by SixSigma.us helps institutions like Texas A&M in understanding and improving the higher education process.
- Classroom Training: top-notch instruction by Master Black Belts with industry experience
- Onsite Training: tailored to meet the specific needs of your company or organization
- Online Training: Self-paced program includes White, Yellow, Green, and Black Belt training and certification
- Webinar Training: Taught by an experienced Master Black Belt, training provides an interactive experience
- Blended Programs: a combination of online and classroom training
Ready to get started? Get more information on our Six Sigma training programs!
Our Six Sigma programs include:
- Classroom Training: programs taught by Master Black Belts with real world experience
- Onsite Training: tailored to meet the specific needs of your organization
- Online Training: includes White, Yellow, Green, and Black Belt training and certification, providing an option for those who prefer a self-paced program
- Webinar Training: provides an interactive experience taught by an experienced Master Black Belt
- Blended Programs: a hybrid online and classroom training approach
Don't delay — get your Six Sigma career started now!
This page exists since Texas A&M University is one of our past customers. We make no claim that Texas A&M University endorses or jointly offers programs with us.