- Learn from experts every month for free
- Valuable information direct to your email
- Easy to read and you can cancel anytime
FedEx is one of many companies that sends attendees to our Lean Six Sigma training programs. FedEx is a leading global courier services company headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee. Named on Fortune’s ‘100 Best Companies to Work For’ list, the company uses Lean and Six Sigma methodologies in order to improve productivity and reduce waste across several departments, from transportation services to supply chain.
Over 5,000 organizations entrust their training to 6Sigma.us, the leader in Lean and Six Sigma certification programs. Our training options include:
- Classroom Training: program employs traditional teaching approaches led by Master Black Belts with expert experience
- Onsite Training: fully deployed programs tailored to meet the specific needs of your organization
- Online Training: complete program includes White, Yellow, Green, and Black Belt training and certification for those seeking a self-paced option
- Webinar Training: engaging interactive experience taught by a Master Black Belt with industry experience
- Blended Programs: hybrid program that includes online and classroom training for an accelerated approach
Get your training with a leader in the industry: enroll today!
Our Six Sigma programs include:
- Classroom Training: programs taught by Master Black Belts with real world experience
- Onsite Training: tailored to meet the specific needs of your organization
- Online Training: includes White, Yellow, Green, and Black Belt training and certification, providing an option for those who prefer a self-paced program
- Webinar Training: provides an interactive experience taught by an experienced Master Black Belt
- Blended Programs: a hybrid online and classroom training approach
Don't delay — get your Six Sigma career started now!
This page exists since FedEx is one of our past customers. We make no claim that FedEx endorses or jointly offers programs with us.