- Learn from experts every month for free
- Valuable information direct to your email
- Easy to read and you can cancel anytime
Duke University is one of many schools that have sent attendees to our Lean Six Sigma programs. Duke University is one of the top private research universities in the world, consistently ranking in the top echelons of many “Best Of” lists. The Six Sigma approach has been used by medical schools and hospitals within universities such as Duke in order to improve and enhance patient safety, as well as identify problems and breakdowns in processes.
Seeking top-notch Six Sigma training? 6Sigma.us has been the leading provider of Lean and Six Sigma training programs for over 5,000 organizations. Students can select from several training options:
- Classroom Training: receive hands-on classroom instruction taught by Master Black Belts with real world experience
- Onsite Training: on location instruction at a company or organization
- Online Training: includes White, Yellow, Green, and Black Belt training and certification
- Webinar Training: taught by an experienced Master Black Belt for those seeking an interactive experience
- Blended Programs: a blend of online and classroom training
Learn more about our certified Six Sigma programs today!
Our Six Sigma programs include:
- Classroom Training: programs taught by Master Black Belts with real world experience
- Onsite Training: tailored to meet the specific needs of your organization
- Online Training: includes White, Yellow, Green, and Black Belt training and certification, providing an option for those who prefer a self-paced program
- Webinar Training: provides an interactive experience taught by an experienced Master Black Belt
- Blended Programs: a hybrid online and classroom training approach
Don't delay — get your Six Sigma career started now!
This page exists since Duke University is one of our past customers. We make no claim that Duke University endorses or jointly offers programs with us.