- Learn from experts every month for free
- Valuable information direct to your email
- Easy to read and you can cancel anytime
Costco Wholesale is one of many retailers that sends attendees to our Lean Six Sigma training programs. Costco, the originator of the retail warehouse club, is the second largest retailer in the United States and the largest membership club retailer in the world. Costco has used Lean methodologies in order to improve the way they supply their warehouses and ship their products, cutting costs significantly in the process. The company has always put the focus on the customer, and believes in the idea that good processes bring good results.
Over 5,000 organizations like Costco use our Lean and Six Sigma programs to certify and train their staff. Our training options include:
- Classroom Training: traditional training conducted by Master Black Belts
- Onsite Training: programs taught on location and tailored to meet the specific needs of your company
- Online Training: a self-paced option that includes White, Yellow, Green, and Black Belt training and certification
- Webinar Training: an interactive learning experience taught by an experienced Master Black Belt
- Blended Programs: a fast-paced blend of online and classroom training
Kickstart your Six Sigma career today!
Our Six Sigma programs include:
- Classroom Training: programs taught by Master Black Belts with real world experience
- Onsite Training: tailored to meet the specific needs of your organization
- Online Training: includes White, Yellow, Green, and Black Belt training and certification, providing an option for those who prefer a self-paced program
- Webinar Training: provides an interactive experience taught by an experienced Master Black Belt
- Blended Programs: a hybrid online and classroom training approach
Don't delay — get your Six Sigma career started now!
This page exists since Costco is one of our past customers. We make no claim that Costco endorses or jointly offers programs with us.