- Learn from experts every month for free
- Valuable information direct to your email
- Easy to read and you can cancel anytime
Bergcom Engineering is one of many consulting firms that sends attendees to our Lean Six Sigma training programs. The company specializes in the development of Lean Production processes according to the Design for Six Sigma Philosophy. The firm’s industries of specialty include food processing, packaging, and the maritime sector.
Learn why over 5,000 companies work with 6Sigma.us on their Lean and Six Sigma training certifications. Training options include:
- Classroom Training: traditional program conducted by Master Black Belts with expert experience
- Onsite Training: fully deployed programs conducted on location and tailored to meet the specific needs of your company
- Online Training: complete program includes White, Yellow, Green, and Black Belt training and certification
- Webinar Training: interactive experience led by a Master Black Belt
- Blended Programs: blends both online and classroom training for an accelerated approach
Don’t delay — get started today!
Our Six Sigma programs include:
- Classroom Training: programs taught by Master Black Belts with real world experience
- Onsite Training: tailored to meet the specific needs of your organization
- Online Training: includes White, Yellow, Green, and Black Belt training and certification, providing an option for those who prefer a self-paced program
- Webinar Training: provides an interactive experience taught by an experienced Master Black Belt
- Blended Programs: a hybrid online and classroom training approach
Don't delay — get your Six Sigma career started now!
This page exists since BergCom Engineering is one of our past customers. We make no claim that BergCom Engineering endorses or jointly offers programs with us.