- Learn from experts every month for free
- Valuable information direct to your email
- Easy to read and you can cancel anytime
The US Coast Guard is one of several military organizations that sends attendees to our Lean Six Sigma training classes. As the oldest continuous seagoing service, the US Coast Guard plays an important role in maritime homeland security, law enforcement, search and rescue, and marine environment protection. The department has used Six Sigma methodologies for their finance center in order to create a new standardized process for their accounts payable service, which contributed to improved customer service levels.
Learn why over 5,000 companies trust on 6Sigma.us for their Lean and Six Sigma training. Available training include:
Our Six Sigma programs include:
- Classroom Training: programs taught by Master Black Belts with real world experience
- Onsite Training: tailored to meet the specific needs of your organization
- Online Training: includes White, Yellow, Green, and Black Belt training and certification, providing an option for those who prefer a self-paced program
- Webinar Training: provides an interactive experience taught by an experienced Master Black Belt
- Blended Programs: a hybrid online and classroom training approach
Don't delay — get your Six Sigma career started now!
This page exists since US Coast Guard is one of our past customers. We make no claim that US Coast Guard endorses or jointly offers programs with us.