- Learn from experts every month for free
- Valuable information direct to your email
- Easy to read and you can cancel anytime
Wells Fargo is one of several banks that uses our Lean and Six Sigma training programs to certify their staff. Headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo is one of the largest banks in the United States, and has been named the world’s most valuable banking brand in years past. The company’s ability to adapt to the changing business environment has been led in part to the implementation of Six Sigma strategies, with a strong focus on its goal of continuous process improvement across several departments.
Classroom Training: performed in traditional classroom and led by Master Black Belts with real world experience
Onsite Training: full scale programs taught onsite in order to meet the specific needs of your organization
Online Training: complete program includes all Six Sigma certifications, perfect for those who prefer a self-paced program
Webinar Training: taught by an industry experienced Master Black Belt, ideal for those who seek a virtual training program
Blended Programs: an accelerated program that combines online and classroom training
See why over 5,000 organizations use 6Sigma.us training programs. Check out some of our available coursework:
Don’t delay the start of a great future! Enroll in a class near you today.
Our Six Sigma programs include:
- Classroom Training: programs taught by Master Black Belts with real world experience
- Onsite Training: tailored to meet the specific needs of your organization
- Online Training: includes White, Yellow, Green, and Black Belt training and certification, providing an option for those who prefer a self-paced program
- Webinar Training: provides an interactive experience taught by an experienced Master Black Belt
- Blended Programs: a hybrid online and classroom training approach
Don't delay — get your Six Sigma career started now!
This page exists since Wells Fargo is one of our past customers. We make no claim that Wells Fargo endorses or jointly offers programs with us.