Focused toward organizations and individuals who desire to streamline his or her MIS/IT functions and augment overall customer satisfaction, 6Sigma.us offers IT training using successfully-proven techniques. This program is delivered over four successive days. No Preconditions are needed for the Lean Six Sigma IT program.
Key Learning Goals:
- Comprehend the critical things so you can measure in engineering situations
- Comprehend opportunity areas in order to augment quality and speed
- Recognize what makes software dissimilar to various other Six Sigma applications
- How to rapidly detect the highest error-prone areas within the process
- Know the large areas to control when it comes to maturity frameworks (ITIL and CMM)
- How to succeed and control the SDLC without causing delays
- Be able to overcome the infamous “not invented here” syndrome
- Comprehend how to utilize repetitive DMADV techniques within the SDLC
- Software Topics and Lean Six Sigma IT
- Understand the application of Six Sigma methods in CMM frameworks
- Be able to utilize Six Sigma within ITIL & CobiT governance contexts
- Use Six Sigma methods when it comes to Iterative Software Development Lifecycles, also known as SDLC
- Understand the famous DMAIC method for software product engineering
- Learn the DMAIC method for package creation or custom deployments
- Develop software by utilizing QFD, DFSS and Kano Analysis
Obtain adoption regarding Six Sigma within the MIS/IT groups.
Software Topics and Lean Six Sigma IT
- The application of Six Sigma methods in CMM frameworks
- Six Sigma utilization within ITIL & CobiT governance contexts
- How to use Six Sigma methods when it comes to Iterative Software Development Lifecycles, also known as SDLC
- The famous DMAIC method for software product engineering
- DMAIC method for package creation or custom deployments
- Developing software by utilizing QFD, DFSS and Kano Analysis
- Obtaining adoption regarding Six Sigma within the MIS/IT groups
- IT Project Manager receiving techniques of Six Sigma
Schedule of content over the course of this four-day program is seen below.
This program has been created to deliver real-world examples along with optimal practices for the industry, including Software Application Development and IT Management, and integrating precise Six Sigma Lean tools for maximum performance. It also integrates foundational comprehension regarding Business Process Management as a discipline and the role that Information Technology plays in these programs. The courses are taught by qualified Lean Six Sigma and IT Experts.
- At most locations a lunch will be provided every day
- Laser Color student notebooks are provided
- Entertaining and interesting individual and group exercises
- Our learning domain is laid-back so you can intake information without feeling stressed or anxious
- Examples of Generic Project
- Open floor to talk about initiatives
- A synergistic environment that enhances learning
- A reduced price for On-Site Consulting (please ask about this)
Within the contemporary IT environment seen in today’s society, there is a much greater need to construct, manage, and sustain a company’s information assets along with the concept of “doing more with less”. This course has been created to provide you the best Six Sigma Lean tools and techniques to augment the ability of any IT company. From software creation utilizing Agile and Lean methods to governance frameworks, such as ITIL, Lean Six Sigma is a potent model that gives you an incredible value in the Information Technology or IT industry.