Have Your Lean Initiatives Stalled or Failed to Meet Expectations?
Many organizations try to implement Lean process improvements but never achieve the bottom line gains they anticipated.
Just Starting Your Lean Efforts?
The single most important factor in your future success is having a well thought out implementation plan at the beginning.
The Solution: Low Cost 1-Day On-Site Lean Assessment
One day on-site assessment: observing and interviewing key personnel in your operation to identify your organizations biggest opportunities, and help you develop an action plan to start or re-energize your Lean efforts.
What does 6Sigma.us assess?
- Inventory (the impact of)
- Queues (or WIP, Raw Material, Finished Goods Waiting on “something”)
- Product Lead-Times & Throughput
- On-Time Delivery, Quality, & Operational Metrics
- Production Capacity & Planning
- Machine Downtime (this Includes Setups & Changeovers)
- Workspace (Floor Space) Utilization
- Product Flow and Movement
- Materials or Service Replenishment
- Cleanliness & Organization
- Internal and External Supplier Issues
Deliverables from the assessment:
- Future State Map of Process(es)
- Includes detailed metrics to be delivered for the “Future State”
- Action Plan developed to deliver the “Future State” of the Process(es)
- Quote of Work to be performed (cost broken down for each service)
- 100% Guarantee (to reach approved “Future Stare”)
Please Contact Us for more information on Onsite and Open Enrollment Lean Training, Lean Project Support and Consulting
Also offered through 6Sigma.us: Onsite Lean Programs