- Learn from experts every month for free
- Valuable information direct to your email
- Easy to read and you can cancel anytime
Yale-New Haven Hospital is one of several hospitals that sends attendees to our Lean Six Sigma training programs. As the largest hospital in the New England area, it is also the main teaching hospital for the Yale School of Medicine and the Yale School of Nursing.
Yale-New Haven has used Six Sigma doctrines in order to improve patient charge capture, where they have been able to capture hundreds of thousands of dollars in patient charges with improved systems.
We offer flexibility and an extensive list of classes, which is the reason over 5,000 organizations send attendees to our classes! Review our options for White Belt Training, Yellow Belt Training, Jumpstart Training, Green Belt Training, Black Belt Training, and Master Black Belt Training.
We offer several types of training depending on your needs:
Get enrolled in one of our classes today!
Our Six Sigma programs include:
- Classroom Training: programs taught by Master Black Belts with real world experience
- Onsite Training: tailored to meet the specific needs of your organization
- Online Training: includes White, Yellow, Green, and Black Belt training and certification, providing an option for those who prefer a self-paced program
- Webinar Training: provides an interactive experience taught by an experienced Master Black Belt
- Blended Programs: a hybrid online and classroom training approach
Don't delay — get your Six Sigma career started now!
This page exists since Yale – New Haven Hospital is one of our past customers. We make no claim that Yale – New Haven Hospital endorses or jointly offers programs with us.