- Learn from experts every month for free
- Valuable information direct to your email
- Easy to read and you can cancel anytime
Walgreens is one of several retail chains that sends attendees to our Lean Six Sigma certification programs. As the largest drugstore chain in the United States, Walgreens has used Six Sigma doctrines to improve cost productivity and facilitate growth strategies.
Over 5,000 organizations use 6Sigma.us for their Lean and Six Sigma training certifications. Review our options for White Belt Training, Yellow Belt Training, Jumpstart Training, Green Belt Training, Black Belt Training, and Master Black Belt Training.
We offer several types of training programs:
Ready to get started today? Sign up for a class in your area!
Our Six Sigma programs include:
- Classroom Training: programs taught by Master Black Belts with real world experience
- Onsite Training: tailored to meet the specific needs of your organization
- Online Training: includes White, Yellow, Green, and Black Belt training and certification, providing an option for those who prefer a self-paced program
- Webinar Training: provides an interactive experience taught by an experienced Master Black Belt
- Blended Programs: a hybrid online and classroom training approach
Don't delay — get your Six Sigma career started now!
This page exists since Walgreens is one of our past customers. We make no claim that Walgreens endorses or jointly offers programs with us.