- Learn from experts every month for free
- Valuable information direct to your email
- Easy to read and you can cancel anytime
Johns Hopkins Hospital is one of many healthcare organizations that sends attendees to our Lean Six Sigma programs. The hospital is the teaching facility and biomedical research facility for the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, and is one of the founding institutions of modern American medicine. The organization applies Lean processes to reduce waste while improving quality and clinical care.
Why do over 5,000 organizations use 6Sigma.us for their Lean and Six Sigma training certifications? We offer flexibility and an extensive list of classes, just to name a few of the reasons! Review our options for White Belt Training, Yellow Belt Training, Jumpstart Training, Green Belt Training, Black Belt Training, and Master Black Belt Training.
We offer several types of training depending on your needs:
Get started on your Six Sigma journey today!
Our Six Sigma programs include:
- Classroom Training: programs taught by Master Black Belts with real world experience
- Onsite Training: tailored to meet the specific needs of your organization
- Online Training: includes White, Yellow, Green, and Black Belt training and certification, providing an option for those who prefer a self-paced program
- Webinar Training: provides an interactive experience taught by an experienced Master Black Belt
- Blended Programs: a hybrid online and classroom training approach
Don't delay — get your Six Sigma career started now!
This page exists since The Johns Hopkins Hospital is one of our past customers. We make no claim that The Johns Hopkins Hospital endorses or jointly offers programs with us.