- Learn from experts every month for free
- Valuable information direct to your email
- Easy to read and you can cancel anytime
Southwest Airlines has used the training programs of 6Sigma.us to certify its staff in Lean and Six Sigma doctrines. It is the world’s largest low-cost airline carrier. Established in 1967, the company has employed Lean Six Sigma strategies (LSS) in order to deploy quality function deployment and top-notch customer service.
Over 5,000 companies rely on our programs, which include:
- White Belt Training
- Yellow Belt Training
- Jumpstart Training
- Green Belt Training
- Black Belt Training
- Master Black Belt Training
- Lean Introduction
- Lean Fundamentals
Enroll in one of our training programs! Our offerings include:
- Classroom Training: led by Master Black Belts with real world experience in a traditional setting
- Onsite Training: taught at the company location in order to meet the specific needs of your organization
- Online Training: complete program includes all Six Sigma certifications, perfect for those who prefer a self-paced program
- Webinar Training: online interactive experience taught by an industry experienced Master Black Belt
- Blended Programs: blended curriculum combines online and classroom training
Contact us today for more information on our Lean and Six Sigma training programs.
Our Six Sigma programs include:
- Classroom Training: programs taught by Master Black Belts with real world experience
- Onsite Training: tailored to meet the specific needs of your organization
- Online Training: includes White, Yellow, Green, and Black Belt training and certification, providing an option for those who prefer a self-paced program
- Webinar Training: provides an interactive experience taught by an experienced Master Black Belt
- Blended Programs: a hybrid online and classroom training approach
Don't delay — get your Six Sigma career started now!
This page exists since Southwest Airlines Co. is one of our past customers. We make no claim that Southwest Airlines Co. endorses or jointly offers programs with us.