- Learn from experts every month for free
- Valuable information direct to your email
- Easy to read and you can cancel anytime
Siemens is one of several companies that regularly sends attendees to our Lean Six Sigma trainings. Siemens is a leading manufacturer of medical diagnostic equipment. Headquartered in Germany, it is the largest engineering company in all of Europe. It has operations in 190 countries and employs over 360,000 employees.
Siemens has employed Lean strategies in their efforts to balance work in the manufacturing plants and shorten order cycle times, which has saved the company hundreds of thousands of dollars a year.
Why do companies like Siemens rely SixSigma.us for their Lean and Six Sigma training? Over 4,000 organizations have used our training programs to certify their staff, and enjoy the training options we offer:
Check out some of the programs we offer:
If you’re looking for top quality Six Sigma training, you’ve come to the right place! Enroll in a class near you today.
Our Six Sigma programs include:
- Classroom Training: programs taught by Master Black Belts with real world experience
- Onsite Training: tailored to meet the specific needs of your organization
- Online Training: includes White, Yellow, Green, and Black Belt training and certification, providing an option for those who prefer a self-paced program
- Webinar Training: provides an interactive experience taught by an experienced Master Black Belt
- Blended Programs: a hybrid online and classroom training approach
Don't delay — get your Six Sigma career started now!
This page exists since Siemens is one of our past customers. We make no claim that Siemens endorses or jointly offers programs with us.