- Learn from experts every month for free
- Valuable information direct to your email
- Easy to read and you can cancel anytime
Nestle is one of several major food companies that sends attendees to our Lean Six Sigma training classes. The Swiss company is the largest food company in the world, carrying over 8,000 brands across several segments. From baby and pet food to confectionery and ice cream, Nestle has 447 factories and employs approximately 333,000 people.
Nestle has used the certification programs of 6Sigma.us to train its staff in Lean and Six Sigma doctrines in order to manage its standards and management practices. Over 5,000 companies rely on our programs, which include:
- White Belt Training
- Yellow Belt Training
- Jumpstart Training
- Green Belt Training
- Black Belt Training
- Master Black Belt Training
- Lean Introduction
- Lean Fundamentals
Enroll in our Six Sigma training classes today! Our training offerings include:
- Classroom Training: traditional style training led by Master Black Belts with real world experience
- Onsite Training: taught at the company location in order to meet the specific needs of your organization
- Online Training: complete program includes all Six Sigma certifications
- Webinar Training: engaging interactive experience taught by an industry experienced Master Black Belt
- Blended Programs: blended training combines online and classroom education
Contact us today for more information.
Our Six Sigma programs include:
- Classroom Training: programs taught by Master Black Belts with real world experience
- Onsite Training: tailored to meet the specific needs of your organization
- Online Training: includes White, Yellow, Green, and Black Belt training and certification, providing an option for those who prefer a self-paced program
- Webinar Training: provides an interactive experience taught by an experienced Master Black Belt
- Blended Programs: a hybrid online and classroom training approach
Don't delay — get your Six Sigma career started now!
This page exists since Nestle USA, Inc is one of our past customers. We make no claim that Nestle USA, Inc endorses or jointly offers programs with us.