- Learn from experts every month for free
- Valuable information direct to your email
- Easy to read and you can cancel anytime
Fort Sam Houston is one of several military facilities that regularly sends attendees to our Lean Six Sigma training classes. Commonly referred to as Fort Sam, the Army post is known as the “Home of Army Medicine” and “Home of the Combat Medic.” Located in San Antonio, Texas, it is the largest and leading military medical training facility in the world. Fort Sam has joined the ranks of successful corporations in implementing Lean Six Sigma doctrines, in particular within their Army Medical Department Center and School.
There are a multitude of training classes available at SixSigma.us. Offerings are available for: White Belt Training, Yellow Belt Training, Jumpstart Training, Green Belt Training, Black Belt Training, and Master Black Belt Training.
Over 5,000 organizations rely on 6Sigma.us for their Six Sigma training programs, and enjoy the variety of training options offered:
Ready to get started? Enroll in a class near you today!
Our Six Sigma programs include:
- Classroom Training: programs taught by Master Black Belts with real world experience
- Onsite Training: tailored to meet the specific needs of your organization
- Online Training: includes White, Yellow, Green, and Black Belt training and certification, providing an option for those who prefer a self-paced program
- Webinar Training: provides an interactive experience taught by an experienced Master Black Belt
- Blended Programs: a hybrid online and classroom training approach
Don't delay — get your Six Sigma career started now!
This page exists since Ft. Sam Houston Texas is one of our past customers. We make no claim that Ft. Sam Houston Texas endorses or jointly offers programs with us.