- Learn from experts every month for free
- Valuable information direct to your email
- Easy to read and you can cancel anytime
Fort Campbell is one of several military bases that sends attendees to our Lean Six Sigma training programs. Home to the only Air Assault Division in the world, Fort Campbell is a US Army installation located at the Kentucky-Tennessee border. Whether it is tracking information flow, inventory control, or preparing soldiers and equipment to deploy, the military base has been using Lean Six Sigma doctrines to ensure that the process is streamlined and efficient.
The 101st Airborne Division, located at Fort Campbell, has used Lean Six Sigma methodologies to reduce inventory levels to minimize losses when units deploy. Learn why Fort Campbell and 5,000 other organizations use our curriculum to train their staff in Lean and Six Sigma methodologies.
We offer flexible training options:
Interested? Start your training by enrolling in a class near you!
Our Six Sigma programs include:
- Classroom Training: programs taught by Master Black Belts with real world experience
- Onsite Training: tailored to meet the specific needs of your organization
- Online Training: includes White, Yellow, Green, and Black Belt training and certification, providing an option for those who prefer a self-paced program
- Webinar Training: provides an interactive experience taught by an experienced Master Black Belt
- Blended Programs: a hybrid online and classroom training approach
Don't delay — get your Six Sigma career started now!
This page exists since Ft. Campbell KY is one of our past customers. We make no claim that Ft. Campbell KY endorses or jointly offers programs with us.