- Learn from experts every month for free
- Valuable information direct to your email
- Easy to read and you can cancel anytime
Exxon Mobil is one of several oil and gas companies that sends attendees to our Lean Six Sigma programs. As one of the world’s largest companies, Exxon Mobil was recently ranked in the top 10 in Fortune’s Global Top 2000. Headquartered in Irving, Texas, the company markets products under several brands, including Exxon, Mobil, and Esso, and produces about three percent of the world’s oil.
Exxon Mobil credits Lean Six Sigma principles (LSS) with the saving of billions of dollars in operational expenses. Learn why over 5,000 companies rely on 6Sigma.us for their Lean and Six Sigma training. Available training includes:
- White Belt Training
- Yellow Belt Training
- Jumpstart Training
- Green Belt Training
- Black Belt Training
- Master Black Belt Training
- Lean Introduction
- Lean Fundamentals
Our training offerings include:
- Classroom Training: held in a traditional classroom setting and led by Master Black Belts with real world experience
- Onsite Training: fully deployed programs taught onsite in order to meet the specific needs of your organization
- Online Training: complete program includes all Six Sigma certifications, perfect for those who prefer a self-paced program
- Webinar Training: engaging, interactive experience taught by an industry experienced Master Black Belt
- Blended Programs: a hybrid program that combines online and classroom training
Find a course in your area and get started on your path to Six Sigma success!
Our Six Sigma programs include:
- Classroom Training: programs taught by Master Black Belts with real world experience
- Onsite Training: tailored to meet the specific needs of your organization
- Online Training: includes White, Yellow, Green, and Black Belt training and certification, providing an option for those who prefer a self-paced program
- Webinar Training: provides an interactive experience taught by an experienced Master Black Belt
- Blended Programs: a hybrid online and classroom training approach
Don't delay — get your Six Sigma career started now!
This page exists since Exxon Mobil is one of our past customers. We make no claim that Exxon Mobil endorses or jointly offers programs with us.