Companies like Cisco Systems rely on 6Sigma.us to learn Lean and Six Sigma strategies to improve business processes. Cisco specializes in the design and manufacture of networking equipment. Among its reputation as a top company in its field, it also manages to make Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” list repeatedly. Boosting productivity is an ongoing part of Cisco’s plan to achieve business goals and financial expectations.
Learn why 5,000 organizations use 6Sigma.us for their Lean and Six Sigma training certifications! From flexibility to the extensive coursework options available, many use our programs to get their quality training completed. Review our options for White Belt Training, Yellow Belt Training, Jumpstart Training, Green Belt Training, Black Belt Training, and Master Black Belt Training.
We offer several types of training programs:
Ready to dive in? Enroll in a class near you!
Our Six Sigma programs include:
- Classroom Training: programs taught by Master Black Belts with real world experience
- Onsite Training: tailored to meet the specific needs of your organization
- Online Training: includes White, Yellow, Green, and Black Belt training and certification, providing an option for those who prefer a self-paced program
- Webinar Training: provides an interactive experience taught by an experienced Master Black Belt
- Blended Programs: a hybrid online and classroom training approach
Don't delay — get your Six Sigma career started now!
This page exists since Cisco Systems Inc is one of our past customers. We make no claim that Cisco Systems Inc endorses or jointly offers programs with us.