- Learn from experts every month for free
- Valuable information direct to your email
- Easy to read and you can cancel anytime
The BASF Corporation is one of several chemical companies that sends attendees to our Lean Six Sigma training classes. BASF is the largest chemical producer in the world, headquartered in Ludwigshafen, Germany. The company has a diversified portfolio that includes chemicals, plastics, performance products, agricultural products, among others. The company develops innovative coatings for the automotive industry, working with manufacturers such as GM, Ford, and Daimler Chrysler.
BASF has implemented Lean Six Sigma strategies within its Automotive Coatings Division, reducing cycle times in order to improve total productivity.
There’s good reason why over 5,000 organizations use 6Sigma.us for their Lean and Six Sigma training certifications! Peruse our options for White Belt Training, Yellow Belt Training, Jumpstart Training, Green Belt Training, Black Belt Training, and Master Black Belt Training. We also offer Lean programs, including Lean Introduction and Lean Fundamentals.
You have your choice of training styles:
Check out our class schedule, and enroll today!
Our Six Sigma programs include:
- Classroom Training: programs taught by Master Black Belts with real world experience
- Onsite Training: tailored to meet the specific needs of your organization
- Online Training: includes White, Yellow, Green, and Black Belt training and certification, providing an option for those who prefer a self-paced program
- Webinar Training: provides an interactive experience taught by an experienced Master Black Belt
- Blended Programs: a hybrid online and classroom training approach
Don't delay — get your Six Sigma career started now!
This page exists since BASF Corporation is one of our past customers. We make no claim that BASF Corporation endorses or jointly offers programs with us.