- Learn from experts every month for free
- Valuable information direct to your email
- Easy to read and you can cancel anytime
Aetna is one of several major managed healthcare companies that sends students to our Lean Six Sigma training classes. As a Fortune 100 company, Aetna sells traditional and consumer directed healthcare insurance plans, including medical, dental, disability, long-term care, among others.
The company applies Six Sigma doctrines throughout the organization, from providing quality care to its members to maintaining cost efficiency.
Over 5,000 organizations use 6Sigma.us for Six Sigma training. We offer flexible training options:
Our Six Sigma programs include:
- Classroom Training: programs taught by Master Black Belts with real world experience
- Onsite Training: tailored to meet the specific needs of your organization
- Online Training: includes White, Yellow, Green, and Black Belt training and certification, providing an option for those who prefer a self-paced program
- Webinar Training: provides an interactive experience taught by an experienced Master Black Belt
- Blended Programs: a hybrid online and classroom training approach
Don't delay — get your Six Sigma career started now!
This page exists since Aetna Inc. is one of our past customers. We make no claim that Aetna Inc. endorses or jointly offers programs with us.