- Learn from experts every month for free
- Valuable information direct to your email
- Easy to read and you can cancel anytime
Abbott Laboratories is one of many pharmaceutical companies who sends attendees to our Lean Six Sigma training programs. The company is a leading pharmaceutical and healthcare products company, with divisions in Animal Health, Diabetes Care, Diagnostics, Molecular, Nutrition, and Vascular. Abbott uses Six Sigma methodologies to minimize variation, as well as improve manufacturing processes and quality.
Over 5,000 organizations like Abbott have used our Lean and Six Sigma training programs to certify their staff, and enjoy the variety of options we offer. We provide flexible options for the busy professional, including:
Some of the programs we offer include:
Don’t delay your future: get enrolled in a class today!
Our Six Sigma programs include:
- Classroom Training: programs taught by Master Black Belts with real world experience
- Onsite Training: tailored to meet the specific needs of your organization
- Online Training: includes White, Yellow, Green, and Black Belt training and certification, providing an option for those who prefer a self-paced program
- Webinar Training: provides an interactive experience taught by an experienced Master Black Belt
- Blended Programs: a hybrid online and classroom training approach
Don't delay — get your Six Sigma career started now!
This page exists since Abbott Laboratories is one of our past customers. We make no claim that Abbott Laboratories endorses or jointly offers programs with us.