- Learn from experts every month for free
- Valuable information direct to your email
- Easy to read and you can cancel anytime
- Join us in Chicago, Illinois for our two-day Yellow Belt training and certification.
- This Yellow Belt training provides you with certification after completion of the course.
- This specific training provides you with comprehension of the fundamental methodologies, which are utilized for Six Sigma.
Six Sigma Yellow Belt training topics:
- Comprehending and creating the SIPOC Diagram
- An overview of Process Mapping (the 6 foot view)
- C&E Matrix
- Effects Analysis along with Failure Modes
- Fundamental Statistics
- Minitab Introduction
- Developing Graphs (Fundamental Quality Tools)
We are an IACET and PMI® accredited provider. Anyone that finishes the Yellow Belt training successfully and the necessary exams will be qualified to obtain 1.6 CEU’s and 16 PDU’s respectively. (*PMI and the PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.)Sign Up Now
We also offer Six Sigma training and certification in the following nearby locations: