Six Sigma JumpStart Webinar Features
- $1,325 Special Pricing per person for the JumpStart Webinar
- White & Yellow Belt concepts are covered during the first 2.5 days of training
- Offers a practical approach to applying statistical analysis utilizing Minitab software, considered to be the global standard in Six Sigma
- Printed manual can be shipped to your domestic location. International shipments will incur an additional fee (Please register at least 3 days in advance of the scheduled event)
- You can register at a later date for the Online LIVE Green Belt Webinar for an additional $1325
Note: Minitab software is compatible with Windows. You can run Minitab software on a Mac using Apple Boot Camp or desktop virtualization software.
The Six Sigma Online JumpStart Webinar is a four-day course taking place on Tuesday-Friday, each day of training will be six hours long, with breaks included.
Course Time (Given by each time zone):
- 10 am – 4 pm (Eastern)
- 9 am – 3 pm (Central)
- 7 am – 1 pm (Pacific)
The JumpStart training will cover the basics of how to scope your project, map out the processes, prioritize what you need to focus on, and understand baseline metrics, hence the name “JumpStart”. Many students continue with week 2 of Green Belt training at a later date.
White, Yellow Belt and JumpStart are not prerequisites for Green Belt, you may enroll directly in the Green Belt training course if your expectation is to lead projects.
JumpStart training topics:
- Lean Six Sigma Program Overview
- Define Phase
- Lean Six Sigma Deployment
- Process Variables Mapping
- C&E Matrix
- Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- Waste Identification & Methods to Reduce Waste
- Introduction to Statistics and Graphical Analysis
- Graphical Analysis with software (Minitab or SigmaXL)
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Measurement System Analysis (MSA)
- Introduction to Capability Studies
- Week One Wrap Up
At the end of this course, the attendees will:
- Acquire the knowledge obtained from the White and Yellow Belt
- Gain a general understanding of basic understanding of commonly used quality tools used to understand your processes’ performance
Contact us if you have additional questions.
There is a $50 rescheduling fee if you are not able to attend your scheduled sessions.