- Learn from experts every month for free
- Valuable information direct to your email
- Easy to read and you can cancel anytime
The Six Sigma Online Green Belt Certification and Training program is completely self-paced and available 24/7. The training uses Minitab software or SigmaXL software examples that lead to obtaining your Six Sigma Green Belt certificate. Upon completion of this training, students will have the option to become Project Certified for an additional charge of $300. The skills you learn will help you strengthen your organization by understanding, interpreting and using the core concepts of Six Sigma. Designed for professionals with little or no prior experience with Six Sigma methodologies, this course helps develop critical skills required for participating in successful Six Sigma projects.
Six Sigma Online Green Belt Certification and Training Includes:
- Digital version of the same, complete Six Sigma Green Belt certification and training program delivered to our live classroom attendees
- On-demand, 24/7 access for One Year to professionally narrated online 6Sigma.us training courses
- One year of access to the green belt training manual in electronic format with the ability to print a copy for your own use.
- Numerous Project Templates and Job Aids for Six Sigma Projects
- Online Quizzes and Exams, including 2 Session end comprehensive examinations.
- Upon completion of the training and passing the 2nd Session comprehensive exams, you will receive access to:
- Six Sigma Green Belt Training Certificate
- Ability to become certified by completing a live project and adding Project Certification
- 4.8 CEUs from IACET and Global Six Sigma dba as Six Sigma.us have been approved by PMI® to issue PDUs for your courses. You will receive 40 PDUs from for completing all requirements of this course. (*PMI and the PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.)
- Ability to sign up at a later date for the Black Belt Online program for just $500 ($300 for SigmaXL).
- A printed copy of the slides used during the presentation can be purchased and shipped anywhere in the US for $75.
- We teach you how to use Minitab (or SigmaXL) software while completing this training course. If you don’t have Minitab, you can purchase a deeply discounted version of Minitab with this training program.
- Available in English or Spanish.
- Project Certification, a requirement to be a Certified Six Sigma Green Belt, can be obtained for an additional charge of $300. This includes three hours of Master Black Belt remote support and project review time.
Contact us if you have additional questions.
Six Sigma Green Belt Online Program Requirements
- A computer with online access to the internet with a browser
- Sound Card and Speakers
- Display Settings of at least 1024 X 768 Screen Size
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Secure PDF Viewer from LockLizard (provided free)
- Flash Player
- Access to Microsoft Office 2000 or newer or equivalent
- Minitab software is used in most current training programs. We have versions of training for Minitab software upon request. (Note: Minitab is not a MAC compatible program)
- SigmaXL software. (A free license is included with the purchase of this version of the program)
- You are not to provide your login information to other users. Your online account is for your personal use
- Please note there are no refunds once the program has been started or 7 days after purchase
Six Sigma Online Green Belt Course Syllabus
|Six Sigma Green Belt Session 1||Six Sigma Green Belt Session 2|