The Six Sigma Online Green Belt Training and Certification program is completely self-paced and available 24/7. The training uses Minitab 17 or SigmaXL software examples that leads to obtaining your Six Sigma Green Belt certificate. Upon completion of this training, students will have the option to become Project Certified for an additional charge of $300. The skills you learn will help you strengthen your organization by understanding, interpreting and using the core concepts of Six Sigma. Designed for professionals with little or no prior experience with Six Sigma methodologies, this course helps develop critical skills required for participating in successful Six Sigma projects.
Six Sigma Online Green Belt Training and Certification Includes:
- Digital version of the same, complete Green Belt program delivered to our live classroom attendees
- On demand, 24/7 access for One Year to professionally narrated online 6Sigma.us training courses
- One year of access to the training manual in electronic format with the ability to print a copy for your own use.
- Numerous Project Templates and Job Aids for Six Sigma Projects
- Online Quizzes and Exams, including 2 Session end comprehensive examinations.
- Upon completion of the training and passing the 2nd Session comprehensive exams, you will receive access to:
- Six Sigma Green Belt Training Certificate
- Ability to become Certified by completing a live project and adding Project Certification
- 4.8 CEUs from IACET and 40 PDUs from PMI®* (*PMI and the PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.)
- Ability to sign up at a later date for the Black Belt Online program for just $500 ($300 for SigmaXL).
- A printed copy of the slides used during the presentation can be purchased and shipped anywhere in the US for $75.
- We teach you how to use Minitab 18 (or SigmaXL) software while completing this training course. If you don’t have Minitab, you can purchase a deeply discounted version of Minitab with this training program. The current retail price of Minitab 17 is $1,595.00, however when you bundle the purchase with one of our Green Belt or Black Belt training programs, you will receive substantial savings.
- Available in English or Spanish.
- Project Certification, a requirement to be a Certified Six Sigma Green Belt, can be obtained for an additional charge of $300. This includes three hours of Master Black Belt remote support and project review time.
Contact us if you have additional questions.
Online Program Requirements
- A computer with online access to the internet with a browser
- Sound Card and Speakers
- Display Settings of at least 1024 X 768 Screen Size
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Secure PDF Viewer from LockLizard (provided free)
- Flash Player
- Access to Microsoft Office 2000 or newer or equivalent
- Minitab 17 software is used in out most current training programs. (we have versions of training for Minitab 15 & 16 upon request) (Note: Minitab is not a MAC compatible program)
- SigmaXL software. (A free license is included with the purchase of this version of the program)
- You are not to provide your login information to other users. Your online account is for your personal use.
- Please note there are no refunds once the program has been started or 7 day’s after purchase.
Six Sigma Online Green Belt Course Syllabus
|Six Sigma Green Belt Session 1||Six Sigma Green Belt Session 2|