- Learn from experts every month for free
- Valuable information direct to your email
- Easy to read and you can cancel anytime
Six Sigma Black Belt Training and Certification Online
The on demand Six Sigma Online Black Belt training and certification program uses Minitab software examples. You will receive your Six Sigma Black Belt training certificate upon completion with the ability to be certified for an additional charge of $500, which requires the completion of a live project. Once you are certified, you will be able to join successful project managers who are saving billions by improving productivity, reducing waste, variation and defects. Since this program includes the full Green Belt curriculum, professionals with little or no prior experience with Six Sigma methodologies can enroll and work towards one of the most sought-after credentials in business today, the Six Sigma Black Belt certificate. As a Six Sigma Black Belt, your mastery of Six Sigma techniques and strategies will help you lead top-quality projects and mentor Green Belts in your organization, where together you will identify and implement breakthrough improvements for enhanced bottom-line results.
What’s Included in the Six Sigma Online Black Belt Training and Certification
- Digital version of the same, complete Black Belt (includes Green Belt) program delivered to our live classroom attendees
- On demand, 24/7 access with ONE year of access to professionally narrated online 6Sigma.us training courses
- ONE year of access to the training manual in electronic format with the ability to print a copy for your own use.
- Numerous Project Templates and Job Aids for Six Sigma Projects
- Online Quizzes and Exam, including 4 Session comprehensive examinations.
- Upon completion of the training and passing the 4th comprehensive examination, you will receive access to:
- Six Sigma Black Belt Training Certificate
- 8.8 CEUs from IACET and Global Six Sigma dba as Six Sigma.us has been approved by PMI® to issue PDUs for your courses, so you may earn 80 PDUs (*PMI and the PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.)
- Bound and color printed materials can be purchased and shipped anywhere in the US for $160.
- We teach you how to use Minitab software while completing this training course. If you don’t have a Minitab license, you might install the trial version.
- Project certification, a requirement to be a certified Six Sigma Black Belt, can be obtained for an additional charge of $500. This includes up to four hours of Master Black Belt remote support and project review time.
Contact us if you have additional questions.
Online Program Requirements
- A computer with online access to the internet with a browser and Microsoft Windows
- Sound Card and Speakers
- Display Settings of at least 1024 X 768 Screen Size
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Secure PDF Viewer from LockLizard (free)
- Access to Microsoft Office 2000 or newer or equivalent
- Minitab software (version 18). A free 30 demo available through Minitab (We have versions of training for Minitab 16 & 17 upon request) (Note: Minitab is not a MAC compatible program)
- You are not to provide your login information to other users. Your online account is for your personal use.
- Please note there are no refunds once the program has been started.
Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Online Course Syllabus
|Six Sigma Green Belt Session 1||Six Sigma Green Belt Session 2|
|Six Sigma Black Belt Session 3|
|Six Sigma Black Belt Session 4|
Reviews4.5/5 based on 49 reviews
The course was very easy to follow and understand in a logical manner. Navigating through slides is not very friendly, in the sense if one wants to review past content, etc.
It was very rigorous and engaging
This was an excellent online work at your desired speed course. I would highly recommend it to others. Lots of great material and MiniTab examples.
The course was great and will be used for as long as I work in any job.
I can not complain one bit. The material was well put together and explained.
The content of the course is relevant and can be applied to my working environment. Learning different analysis techniques was interesting and will definitely benefit me in future projects at work.
Loved the online flexibility.
I have had previous courses in lean, but not six sigma. i learned a great deal from this course. I need to practice in Minitab to gain more understanding of the models and how to set up the data so that I can use them on projects/process improvement efforts at work.
I like that the course was well structured and overall easy to follow. I had gotten my belt before with a different company, but that put too much emphasis on the Six Sigma tools without giving an adequate understanding of how the tools were used in the flow of the DMAIC process.