- Learn from experts every month for free
- Valuable information direct to your email
- Easy to read and you can cancel anytime
Six Sigma Black Belt Training and Certification Online
The on demand Six Sigma Online Black Belt training and certification program uses Minitab software examples. You will receive your Six Sigma Black Belt training certificate upon completion with the ability to be certified for an additional charge of $500, which requires the completion of a live project. Once you are certified, you will be able to join successful project managers who are saving billions by improving productivity, reducing waste, variation and defects. Since this program includes the full Green Belt curriculum, professionals with little or no prior experience with Six Sigma methodologies can enroll and work towards one of the most sought-after credentials in business today, the Six Sigma Black Belt certificate. As a Six Sigma Black Belt, your mastery of Six Sigma techniques and strategies will help you lead top-quality projects and mentor Green Belts in your organization, where together you will identify and implement breakthrough improvements for enhanced bottom-line results.
What’s Included in the Six Sigma Online Black Belt Training and Certification
- Digital version of the same, complete Black Belt (includes Green Belt) program delivered to our live classroom attendees
- On demand, 24/7 access with ONE year of access to professionally narrated online 6Sigma.us training courses
- ONE year of access to the training manual in electronic format with the ability to print a copy for your own use.
- Numerous Project Templates and Job Aids for Six Sigma Projects
- Online Quizzes and Exam, including 4 Session comprehensive examinations.
- Upon completion of the training and passing the 4th comprehensive examination, you will receive access to:
- Six Sigma Black Belt Training Certificate
- 8.8 CEUs from IACET and Global Six Sigma dba as Six Sigma.us has been approved by PMI® to issue PDUs for your courses, so you may earn 80 PDUs (*PMI and the PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.)
- A printed copy of the slides used during the presentation can be purchased and shipped anywhere in the US for $125.
- We teach you how to use Minitab software while completing this training course. If you don’t have Minitab, you can purchase a deeply discounted version of Minitab with this training program. The current retail price of Minitab 18 is $1495, but when you bundle the purchase with one of our Green Belt or online Six Sigma Black Belt training and certification programs, you will receive substantial savings.
- Available in English and soon Spanish.
- Project certification, a requirement to be a certified Six Sigma Black Belt, can be obtained for an additional charge of $500. This includes up to four hours of Master Black Belt remote support and project review time.
Contact us if you have additional questions.
Online Program Requirements
- A computer with online access to the internet with a browser and Microsoft Windows
- Sound Card and Speakers
- Display Settings of at least 1024 X 768 Screen Size
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Secure PDF Viewer from LockLizard (free)
- Flash Player
- Access to Microsoft Office 2000 or newer or equivalent
- Minitab software (version 18). A free 30 demo available through Minitab (We have versions of training for Minitab 16 & 17 upon request) (Note: Minitab is not a MAC compatible program)
- You are not to provide your login information to other users. Your online account is for your personal use.
- Please note there are no refunds once the program has been started.
Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Online Course Syllabus
|Six Sigma Green Belt Session 1||Six Sigma Green Belt Session 2|
|Six Sigma Black Belt Session 3|
|Six Sigma Black Belt Session 4|