The Walt Disney Company is one of many entertainment companies that have sent attendees to our Lean Six Sigma training programs. The company has been providing quality family entertainment worldwide for nearly 100 years. From its beginnings as a small cartoon studio to the global corporation it is today, the company has grown due to its commitment to quality, service, and employee morale. Employing Six Sigma methodologies, the Walt Disney Company has been able to successfully maintain its reputation as a leading global enterprise.
So why do over 5,000 organizations use training provided by 6Sigma.us? The reason is simple: we provide affordable, top-notch Lean and Six Sigma training in a variety of ways.
Our Six Sigma programs include:
- Classroom Training: programs taught by Master Black Belts with real world experience
- Onsite Training: tailored to meet the specific needs of your organization
- Online Training: includes White, Yellow, Green, and Black Belt training and certification, providing an option for those who prefer a self-paced program
- Webinar Training: provides an interactive experience taught by an experienced Master Black Belt
- Blended Programs: a hybrid online and classroom training approach
Don't delay — get your Six Sigma career started now!
This page exists since The Walt Disney Co. is one of our past customers. We make no claim that The Walt Disney Co. endorses or jointly offers programs with us.