- Learn from experts every month for free
- Valuable information direct to your email
- Easy to read and you can cancel anytime
Nike is one of many apparel manufacturers that sends attendees to our Lean Six Sigma training programs. Headquartered in Oregon, Nike is the market leader in athletic apparel, footwear, and accessories. In addition to the brand’s widespread television and print advertising, its marketing strategy also includes sponsorship of many high-profile athletes.
Nike has adopted many Lean principles for its manufacturing operations, reducing both wasted materials and time, and resulting in improved lead and production times. Companies like Nike have relied on the Lean and Six Sigma training provided by 6Sigma.us.
Why do 5,000 organizations use 6Sigma.us for Six Sigma certification programs? The flexibility and wide variety of training options make 6Sigma.us a top choice among companies:
Our Six Sigma programs include:
- Classroom Training: programs taught by Master Black Belts with real world experience
- Onsite Training: tailored to meet the specific needs of your organization
- Online Training: includes White, Yellow, Green, and Black Belt training and certification, providing an option for those who prefer a self-paced program
- Webinar Training: provides an interactive experience taught by an experienced Master Black Belt
- Blended Programs: a hybrid online and classroom training approach
Don't delay — get your Six Sigma career started now!
This page exists since Nike, Inc is one of our past customers. We make no claim that Nike, Inc endorses or jointly offers programs with us.