- Learn from experts every month for free
- Valuable information direct to your email
- Easy to read and you can cancel anytime
Well-known for its use of Six Sigma doctrines, John Deere sends many attendees to our Lean and Six Sigma training programs. John Deere is a major manufacturer of agricultural, forestry, and construction machinery. The company also provides financial services, and was recently listed in the top 100 companies of the Fortune 500 list. John Deere employs approximately 67,000 people worldwide.
It recently employed Six Sigma strategies within its Engine Division to optimize and produce more efficient engines, with much success.
Over 5,000 organizations use 6Sigma.us training programs that include coursework for the following:
Our Six Sigma programs include:
- Classroom Training: programs taught by Master Black Belts with real world experience
- Onsite Training: tailored to meet the specific needs of your organization
- Online Training: includes White, Yellow, Green, and Black Belt training and certification, providing an option for those who prefer a self-paced program
- Webinar Training: provides an interactive experience taught by an experienced Master Black Belt
- Blended Programs: a hybrid online and classroom training approach
Don't delay — get your Six Sigma career started now!
This page exists since John Deere Tractor Works is one of our past customers. We make no claim that John Deere Tractor Works endorses or jointly offers programs with us.