- Learn from experts every month for free
- Valuable information direct to your email
- Easy to read and you can cancel anytime
6Sigma.us has been the leading provider of world-class Lean and Six Sigma training certifications for over 5,000 organizations, including top educational institutions such as Harvard University. As one of the leading research universities in the world, Harvard employs over 2,400 faculty members and 10,400 academic appointments in affiliated teaching hospitals. With the increasing need to develop a sustainable higher quality educational process, the training offered by 6Sigma.us helps institutions like Harvard in better understanding the higher education process and how it can be improved to meet quality goals.
Our Six Sigma programs include:
- Classroom Training: programs taught by Master Black Belts with real world experience
- Onsite Training: tailored to meet the specific needs of your organization
- Online Training: includes White, Yellow, Green, and Black Belt training and certification, providing an option for those who prefer a self-paced program
- Webinar Training: provides an interactive experience taught by an experienced Master Black Belt
- Blended Programs: a hybrid online and classroom training approach
Don't delay — get your Six Sigma career started now!
This page exists since Harvard University is one of our past customers. We make no claim that Harvard University endorses or jointly offers programs with us.