- Learn from experts every month for free
- Valuable information direct to your email
- Easy to read and you can cancel anytime
American manufacturer Harley-Davidson is one of several major brands that sends attendees to our Lean Six Sigma trainings. As one of the country’s most recognizable motorcycle brands, the Wisconsin-based company has a loyal following that stays active through clubs and events.
Reducing costs while maintaining innovation to stay relevant and at the top of their industry was an important goal of Harley-Davidson’s. They employed the doctrines taught by 6Sigma.us and have been able to maintain their dominance in their field.
Why do over 5,000 organizations use 6Sigma.us for their Lean and Six Sigma training certifications? Flexibility and the wide variety of coursework options are just a few of the reasons! Review our options for White Belt Training, Yellow Belt Training, Jumpstart Training, Green Belt Training, Black Belt Training, and Master Black Belt Training.
Our Six Sigma programs include:
- Classroom Training: programs taught by Master Black Belts with real world experience
- Onsite Training: tailored to meet the specific needs of your organization
- Online Training: includes White, Yellow, Green, and Black Belt training and certification, providing an option for those who prefer a self-paced program
- Webinar Training: provides an interactive experience taught by an experienced Master Black Belt
- Blended Programs: a hybrid online and classroom training approach
Don't delay — get your Six Sigma career started now!
This page exists since Harley Davidson is one of our past customers. We make no claim that Harley Davidson endorses or jointly offers programs with us.