Companies like Coca-Cola depend on 6Sigma.us to train their staff in Lean and Six Sigma methodologies. The Cola-Cola Company is a leading manufacturer, retailer, and marketer of beverage concentrates and syrups, selling beverage products in more than 200 countries. As the company continues to expand its supplier base and portfolio, it is critical to ensure the highest standards and processes to guarantee quality. The company has employed Lean methodologies to improve and maintain several areas of the business, including customer service, product quality, and employee relations.
Our Six Sigma programs include:
- Classroom Training: programs taught by Master Black Belts with real world experience
- Onsite Training: tailored to meet the specific needs of your organization
- Online Training: includes White, Yellow, Green, and Black Belt training and certification, providing an option for those who prefer a self-paced program
- Webinar Training: provides an interactive experience taught by an experienced Master Black Belt
- Blended Programs: a hybrid online and classroom training approach
Don't delay — get your Six Sigma career started now!
This page exists since Coca Cola Company is one of our past customers. We make no claim that Coca Cola Company endorses or jointly offers programs with us.