- Learn from experts every month for free
- Valuable information direct to your email
- Easy to read and you can cancel anytime
AT&T is one of many telecommunications companies that have sent attendees to our Lean Six Sigma programs. Servicing over 120 million customers in 225 countries worldwide, AT&T is one of the largest telecommunications companies in the world as a leading provider of broadband, long-distance, and local voice services. AT&T has relied on the services of 6Sigma.us in training its staff in Lean and Six Sigma methodologies in order to improve and streamline quality processes across various departments.
Our Six Sigma programs include:
- Classroom Training: programs taught by Master Black Belts with real world experience
- Onsite Training: tailored to meet the specific needs of your organization
- Online Training: includes White, Yellow, Green, and Black Belt training and certification, providing an option for those who prefer a self-paced program
- Webinar Training: provides an interactive experience taught by an experienced Master Black Belt
- Blended Programs: a hybrid online and classroom training approach
Don't delay — get your Six Sigma career started now!
This page exists since AT&T is one of our past customers. We make no claim that AT&T endorses or jointly offers programs with us.