Yellow Belt Webinar [ ]
The Six Sigma Online Yellow Belt Webinar will be a two-and-a-half-day course taking place from Tuesday through Thursday. Tuesday and Wednesday are six hours, and Thursday will be three hours long, including breaks. After completing the Yellow Belt Webinar training, you can become a qualified team member of a Green Belt or Black Belt project.
Note: Yellow Belt includes White Belt training.
Yellow Belt topics that will be covered:
- White Belt concepts
- Process Variables Mapping (the six-foot view)
- C&E Matrix
- Failure Modes and Effects Analysis
- Waste Identification
Course Time (Given by each time zone):
- 10 am – 4 pm (Eastern)
- 9 am – 3 pm (Central)
- 7 am – 1 pm (Pacific)
6Sigma.us’ Yellow Belt training will develop:
- The proficiency of personnel as Six Sigma supporters
- The acceptance of Six Sigma as a benefit to employees and the company
- A better understanding of daily tasks that will translate into better quality, reduced waste and improved cycle times
Six Sigma Yellow Belt Webinar Features
- $699 Special Pricing for the Yellow Belt Webinar
- Ability to sign up at a later date for the Green then Black Belt online programs.